Let’s bring your artistic vision to life!
Why commission artwork?
I love working with clients in helping them express their unique creative visions! When commissioning artwork, you’re able to customize a piece specific to your interests and needs. A commissioned piece is the perfect addition to a home gallery, a meaningful way to commemorate a signifiant event, or a deeply sentimental gift for a loved one. Whatever you want — the sky is the limit!
What’s the commission process like?
- We start with a free, 30-minute consultation to discuss your idea, and see if I will make the right match in helping you execute your vision!
- We will discuss price points for your different ideas.
- I will sketch out several ideas and present you with three options for you to choose your favorite concept for me to develop to completion.
- A non-refundable deposit in the form of half of the total is due before I begin on your piece. You will also need to sign a commission contract that protects both of our rights.
- The remaining payment is due before I deliver your art.
- If you’re commissioning wall art: You will receive the physical artwork.
- If you’re commissioning a tattoo design: Your purchase will include the physical artwork to hang on your wall, a tattoo release form, and a digital file of your art for your tattoo artist’s convenience.
Some other things to keep in mind:
- Payment plans are available upon request! I want to make custom art as accessible as possible, and appreciate it can be a large investment. Let’s make it more attainable for you!
- I retain the rights to reproduce the images I make for you. If you’d like exclusive rights to your image, I am happy to do so at an increased fee.
Commission rates for personal, non-exclusive use
|LINE DRAWING ONLY||WITH COLOR|
|5″x7″||Starting at $100||Starting at $200|
|8″x10″||Starting at $225||Starting at $325|
|11″x14″||Starting at $425||Starting at $600|
|16″x20″||Starting at $650||Starting at $1,000|
|18″x24″||Starting at $1,500||Starting at $2,250|